We will endeavor to identify issues in the supply chains involved through our business activities. In addition, we will do our utmost with our global group to achieve sustainable development by working toward solutions while valuing dialogue with participants from the perspective of affected stakeholders.
We require our suppliers and other business partners to understand and practice the following items, and work together to aim for a sustainable supply chain.
Thoroughly comply with laws and regulations in the country concerned, conduct fair transactions in consideration of international rules and practices, and prevent corruption.
- Defend human rights and do not participate in human rights violations.
- Do not discriminate in employment.
- Respect the right of employees to organize and bargain collectively.
- Properly manage employees’ working hours, holidays and vacations, and prohibit unreasonable long working hours.
- Prevent forced labor, child labor, unreasonable low-wage labor, physical
- punishment, and various types of harassment.
- Ensuring safety and hygiene in the work and work environment.
- Prevent the destruction and pollution of the global environment.
- Ensuring the safety and security of products and services.
- We will disclose information on the above in a timely and appropriate manner.